[Linphone-developers] SIP Bye packet

From: Shady Kayof
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SIP Bye packet
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:08:04 +0000

Hi everybody,
The current app does not send any ‘Bye' packet to the server or implement any disconnect methods.

Im having problems in the SIP server because it can not determine whether a client is registered or disconnected, and that is why I'm trying to implement a ‘Bye’ method.

I did not find appropriate methods in the documentation either, any ideas how can i send ‘Bye’ packets to my SIP server?

Thank you very much!
K. Shady

--
K. Shady