Re: [Linphone-developers] Showing Blank screen until Contact list fully

From: Sirvan Paraste
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Showing Blank screen until Contact list fully loaded
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 00:40:50 +0300

I see a problem with the contact list too. it seems to call that method for each contact and I think it does a lot work but it does not on the main thread.

If anyone has better solution that will optimize the work, please let us to know. even when u turn of the screen on the contacts fragment and turn on the screen again, you will see the contacts are not ordered any more and it is very strange

Inline image 1
Sirvan Parateh
Project Manager, Golden Time
+964 66 261 0007 | +964 751 531 0658