Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-developers Digest, Vol 160, Issue 17

From: Eli Burke
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-developers Digest, Vol 160, Issue 17
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:11:12 -0400

Vad,

bcunit was added as a new dependency on Wednesday. You may need to “git pull”
and “git submodule update --init --recursive”

FYI, on linphone-iphone, there is a bug in the build dependencies, and setting
-DENABLE_UNIT_TESTS=NO will cause bctoolbox to fail because it can’t find
bcunit. I’m not sure if that is an option for linphone-desktop or not.

-Eli