|Subject:||[Linphone-developers] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release|
|Date:||Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:38:54 +0200|
A new release of Linphone desktop is available!
Belledonne Communications is pleased to announce the release of version 3.10 of our desktop application.
Linphone-desktop 3.10 provides IPv6 support, new video functionalities as well as additional codec support, on top of bug fixes.
In this release, you will find
• IPv6 support, compliant with NAT64 and IPv6-only networks
• A button to take screenshots during video calls
• On Mac OSX the H264 codec is hardware accelerated: Linphone for Mac OSX now supports Video Toolbox, Apple’s API for hardware encoding and decoding
• BV16 audio codec support
• CardDAV / vCard implementation: contact lists are now easily shared and synchronized using vCard 4.0 format
• Virtual File System API implementation: the VFS API allows libraries to read and write files to secure implementation
• RTCP feedback enabled on RTP/AVP: Linphone supports RTP/AVPF profiles and announces it with AVPF attributes in SDP m lines, still specifying the profile as RTP/AVP, for backward compatibility with earlier implementations.
See IETF document, page 10, for more information:
• Improved robustness of Windows installer
• Fix video crashes while moving video windows
• Fix crashes while using remote provisioning
• ICE is currently disabled during IPv6 calls
Library Liblinphone SDK
Get linphone-desktop 3.10 :
Should you run into any bug that unfortunately slipped through the net in this release, don’t hesitate to report it to us.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|