Re: [Linphone-developers] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release

From: Eeri Kask
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 22:03:36 +0200

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:38:54 +0200,
address@hidden wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A new release of Linphone desktop is available!
>

> Belledonne Communications is pleased to announce the release of version 3.10
> of our desktop application.
> Linphone-desktop 3.10 provides IPv6 support, new video functionalities as
> well as additional codec support, on top of bug fixes.
>
> In this release, you will find
> New features:
> [...]

Linphone being an invaluable software, may I still report a problem with
camera-less mac computers (mac pro, mac mini):  the latest linphone (and
at least the release prior to it) crashes if attaching a firewire camera
and starting video-preview; audio connections just work fine, so do
zrtp, ice etc etc.  (Facetime has no problems with the camera.)

To help fix the above crashes I am willing to borrow you the camera with
all cablings etc, should it be helpful.  In case you are interested lets
arrange the details off-list.

    Eeri Kask