Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone for Android >= Marshmallow (6.0)

From: artCore
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone for Android >= Marshmallow (6.0)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 06:39:23 -0700 (MST)

Hello !
Today I`ve got this error too.
I am developing app with support Android 7.
so targetSDK ver is 25

I am using latest sd version, download it from
http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/liblinphone/downloads
 at December 10, 2016.

I have compiled .so files in way:
1 Create Folder "jniLibs" inside "src/main/"
2 Put all your .so libraries inside "src/main/jniLibs" folder
3 Now folder structure looks like ->
  |--app:
  |--|--src:
  |--|--|--main
  |--|--|--|--jniLibs
  |--|--|--|--|--armeabi

jar file linphone.jar I put into 'libs' folder in app module, as was
described in wiki.

Also I have one more question, do you have some introduction tutorial or
something guys ? Its realy hard to me deal with 'libLinphone'... I am new in
VOIP and SIP. All info will be appreciated  !

Looking forward to get your answer !
Thanks in advance.