[Linphone-developers] Using linphone Video player

From: Mikaeel Bliss
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Using linphone Video player
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:58:32 +0330

Hi dear linphone team
In an application I'm using linphone as a sip client. But I want to be able to use Linphone video player directly and without the need to establish a call. For example when I press a button, video fragment gets launched and it starts playing a SDP file I prepared.
I don't know how can I give input URL to the linphone video player. What solution can you offer me.
Thanks in advance
Mikaeel