[Linphone-developers] SRTP on Linux

From: danfox
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SRTP on Linux
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:00:59 +0000

Hello,
I'd like to get Linphone working with the proper SRTP encryption as seen in
newer Windows versions, on Linux. I've tried installing the latest Linux deb,
but it's from before this feature was implemented. I've tried compiling from
source, but got stuck in Dependency Hell. I've tried using the Windows version
on WINE, which was a faff and only sort-of worked (no webcam access), at best.
Do you guys have an ETA for a new deb with SRTP and the other new bugfixes,
bells and whistles please?
Danfox