Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-desktop for linux writes configuratio

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-desktop for linux writes configuration file every second
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 15:13:49 +0200

Hi Thermi,

Thanks for reporting this issue. This has been fixed in our git repository.

Cheers,

Ghislain

On 04/05/2017 11:20 PM, Thermi wrote:
Hello list,

I discovered that linphone-desktop for Linux in version 3.11.1 writes the
configuration file every second by creating the file ".linphonerc.tmp".
This happens in my home directory and causes the file browser
I use (thunar) to jump to the currently selected file. This makes
it very difficult to browse the home directory. Please fix that.

Writing the configuration file anew every second doesn't
serve any useful purpose from my perspective.

Kind regards,
Thermi