[Linphone-developers] Secure communications

From: Eloisa Guevara G.
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Secure communications
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 21:30:06 -0500

Hello Linphone developers team

I am a student in my final year and I am developing a security protocol which generates cryptographic keys for mobile multimedia communications.

I want to connect my application with linphone, so I would like to know if there is possible "to pass" a cryptographic key from my app to linphone and use SRTP to encrypt communications.

If there is a way and you have documentation or information it will be so useful for me. Thanks for reading this e-mail.

Regards,

Eloisa Guevara Gómez

Estudiante de Ingeniería en Telemática
UPIITA-IPN