Re: [Linphone-developers] zrtp + lime default on

From: william anderson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] zrtp + lime default on
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:41:56 -0300

Hi,

Keep in mind that Linphone uses a WEAK implementation of zrtp by default.
It uses AES-128 , instead of standard AES-256
I think they do it on purpose to reduce the security. (AES128 are less rounds and easy to decrypt nowadays)

Hope Linphone coders also improve the chat file transfer, only photos now, but the code could be expand to any file if they want.

It is strange why most features are hidden or top secret for an opensource code..... strange :)

Willy