Re: [Linphone-developers] //SIP REGISTRATION USING LINPHONE SDK

From: Chris Johnston
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] //SIP REGISTRATION USING LINPHONE SDK
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:27:50 +0000 (UTC)

I don't understand what you are saying to do . How a Program works is beyond me.All I know is Linphone is registered at my House but when I take the phone to my sons house it's not registered. Mobile data still on at both houses.can you explain why it's not working at the other house.     patiently waiting , Chris