[Linphone-developers] G729 codec and LDAP support

From: Aristedes Maniatis
Subject: [Linphone-developers] G729 codec and LDAP support
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:41:53 +1000

I'm running the OSX 4.1.1 build downloaded as a precompiled binary.

I can see in the code there is mention of the G729 codec, however am I right in
saying that the binary isn't compiled with it available? Would I need to
compile it myself with the appropriate libraries available to the linker?

Also, I can see LDAP support in the code code [1] however it doesn't appear
exposed in the preferences anywhere on OSX. Again, is this something that needs
to be explicitly compiled in, or is it just a work in progress?

Thanks for a terrific open source project.

Ari

[1]
https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=ldap&type=

--