[Linphone-developers] Sound settings not read from conf file

From: Moritz Bunse
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Sound settings not read from conf file
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:58:18 +0000

Hi,

I am using the python wrapper to interact with liblinphone from my raspberry pi. I am using version 3.9.1. The code can be found here:
https://github.com/mbunse/kids_phone

I create the instance for the core with
linphone.Core.new(callbacks, "/home/pi/.linphonerc", None)

I don't get why the settings from my .linphonerc are only partially taken into account.