[Linphone-developers] Linphone : questions from a newby

From: Sandie De Mol
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone : questions from a newby
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:42:27 +0000

Good afternoon,

I have recently installed Linphone 4.1.1 on my desktop pc (Win10 Pro 64-bit) and I am in the middle of testing some things.

-          Unfortunately I am struggling to find a solution to pick up an incoming line for another colleague.  Does anyone have an idea how to tackle this ?

-          DTMF is also not working.  I’ve tried the 2 options SIP info and RFC2833 but none of them is working.  Would be grateful to find a solution.

-          Last but not least : could anyone help us how to link the Linphone Contact list with an Active Directory server, so we can have up-to-date contact details for all colleagues ?

Thank you very much for all your help !

Best regards,

ICT-department CMB

Sandie De Mol

T     +32 3 247 51 15

E     address@hidden.be

CMB Group ▪ De Gerlachekaai 20 ▪ BE 2000 Antwerpen

T +32 3 247 59 11 ▪ F + 32 3 248 09 06 ▪ www.cmb.be