[Linphone-developers] Error when trying to run example code to accept ca

From: Nishanth Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Error when trying to run example code to accept calls
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:54:11 -0400

Hi,

I'm currently attempting to run the example code from https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Linphone%20Python%20Wrapper/. When I try to do so, I get the following error:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Factory'

I installed liblinphone version 3.10.2-cp27 for linux x86_64 and am running this on Ubuntu 14.04. I read that this code is designed to work with version 3.10.2_834, but I couldn't find this specific download to install it. Any help either finding this download or resolving this error is much appreciated!