Re: [Linphone-developers] [Embedded Linux] Cannot start thread

From: Pedro
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Embedded Linux] Cannot start thread
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:52:06 -0300

Hi Russell!

No, no NAT. Using Wireshark I can see the PCMU packages, so I think is something about the soundcard... It uses ALSA drivers...

Is there nat between the ua's?
That is the typical issue.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018, 8:10 PM Pedro <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Russell, thanks for the tip!

Yes, it's really old, but belle-sip isn't in builroot yet (oficially). I've tried to add it bymyself, with no success. But good news, 3.6.1 is now working on my board! I can make and receive calls, but the problem now is with audio. I'm only hearing the call, no sound after the answer. I'm only using PCMA and PCMU codecs and even on Ubuntu can't make it work...

Thanks again!

Pedro that is really ancient.
The current version of linphone is 4.1.1 and uses the belle-sip sip stack.

Hope this helps.