[Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 Library Issue

From: Tim Jewison
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 Library Issue
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:00:09 -0600

I am experencing an issue with Mediastreamer2 (git: 2.16.1-512-g6379ca86) library with only audio enabled and in voip configuration connecting an iOS Phone and a windows PC. Connection between devices is working just fine with both devices sending and receiving audio data. The issue is that audio is not geting played on the windows PC that only has one audio device. I've confirmed the windows PC is receiving audio data by recording the incoming (and outgoing audio) using the MSFileRec Filter. There is no issue capturing audio from the windows PC. I've also confirmed that my implementation works on several other windows devices. I'm wondering if there is a problem with Mediastreamer's Windows Audio Session API implementation? I'm looking for any diagnotics tips or known issues.