[Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK and macos/xcode

From: Christian Michalak
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone SDK and macos/xcode
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 18:16:38 -0000

Hi there!

I am trying to develop an VOIP app for macos using Xcode. I managed to install the linphone SDK library to my objective-c project and I copied the basic registration code into my project but now there are 165(!) errors. Is there no proper up to date SDK manual and code examples?

With regards,
Christian

--
Christian Michalak als Synchronsprecher bei NETFLIX!

JETZT ANSEHEN!
http://www.christianmichalak.de/thema/synchronsprecher/

Christian Michalak ⎮ Singer, Actor, Voice Actor ⎮ Akademiestraße 43, 44789 Bochum, Germany ⎮ Mobile: +49 160 377 4112, Email: address@hidden, http://www.christian-michalak.de