[Linphone-developers] WIFiDirect connection and voice issues

From: dinis brazão
Subject: [Linphone-developers] WIFiDirect connection and voice issues
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 10:13:50 +0100

Hi.

This is a repost - I did not receive the original post and got the sensation tht the mail was not sent....

I am trying to call directly linphone <> linphone with following Scenario:

mobile A and mobile B connected through WiFi direct

lets say phone A has IP 192.168.40.1 and phone B has IP 192.168.40.200

I set up linphone to not use IPv6 and to not use random ports.

from A, I call: linphone-user@192.168.40.200:5060 or from B I call linphone-user@192.168.40.200:5060

once in  while, when I call, everything goes fine.
The other times when I place the call from phone A it says it cannot reach the network (however it is able to answer calls from phone B - on these calls B cannot hear phone A).

Any quick idea ?

would help to post a log?

Best,

Dinis