Re: [Linphone-developers] constant harrassing calls

From: Lars Engelhard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] constant harrassing calls
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 07:28:47 +0100

I do think default ports is fixed, random not.
Glad to see it helped you.

Best,
  Lars
MBA B.Eng. Lars Holger Engelhard
web: http://www.lars-engelhard.com

Am 19.09.2019 um 00:47 schrieb John White <address@hidden>:

Thank you so much. I changed ports around, probably back to defaults (don't recall what they were) and the messages have stopped. At least for now. If they resume, I will repost.

Thanks again! I love linphone.

John