[Linphone-developers] Framework not found Pods_linphoneExtension issue

From: Stealthspeaker
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Framework not found Pods_linphoneExtension issue
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 19:34:09 +0200

Hello,

I am new to the linphone ecosystem and not really mature in iOS development. I tried to compile the linphone-iphone App on my MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.5 with Xcode 10.2.1 and run in target linphoneExtension into a linker error: Framework not found Pods_linphoneExtension

I just cloned (tag beat 4.2) and installed pods like:

git clone https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-iphone.git --recursive
pod install

and integrated my Apple ID.

Does anybody know a solution for this linker error? Any help & especially explanations are appreciated!

Regards Klaus