To Whom It May Concern
We are starting a 50 seat lab using Linux red hat 6/7, and we have some questions.
- Presumably Linphone supports those Red Hat versions.
- Does Linphone support G.729 codec for voice compression?
- If not, is there a recommended way?
- Presumably Linphone can be set to use multicast only. How easy is that to configure?
- Can we configure Linphone to specific ports? We have 1 computer which will send output to a BNC based system. The Input and Output are on separate BNC lines.
- We could use 1 or more USB ports, which we could send to an external USB/BNC converter box. Not sure how we would split the speaker/headphone for the BNC box however. Any advise?
And last, cost for something like the above?