Re: [Linphone-developers] With the announcement from Google about 64 bit

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] With the announcement from Google about 64 bit support for apps on the Play Store, I am struggling to get the 4.0.1 SDK working with 64 bit.
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:20:23 +0100

Hi Gregory,

Actually the link I gave you is for linphone-sdk which is the same thing as liblinphone.

However you are having errors with the latest version because you are using the legacy Java wrapper and I gave you the link to a SDK with the new one.

I strongly recommend you to switch to the one as the previous one is deprecated, ins't maintained and doesn't include latest added APIs. But if you still want to stick with it for a while we have created a "legacy" package which are the same libraries but with the old wrapper : https://linphone.org/maven_repository/org/linphone/legacy/linphone-sdk-android/

Best regards,