Re: [Linphone-developers] Need Support on BLF in linphone iOS applicatio

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Need Support on BLF in linphone iOS application
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 17:35:19 +0100

Hi Sudha,

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

Le 22 janv. 2020 à 13:25, Sudha M <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello Elisa,

Thanks for your email. What is the cost for only BLF info and for Complete information such as Pickup etc?

Regards,

Sudha Muthina

Business Value Manager

Krify Software Technologies (P) Limited   |  Krify Innovations (UK) Limited
•(US) 212-380-1160  •(UK) 020-30062580  •(India) 0884-2342100
•(Web) https://krify.co  •(Mobile) 8555891607

Disclaimer:
The content of this mail is Krify - Confidential. This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of Krify. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient. In case if you don't want to receive any further emails, then please notify us back.