[Linphone-developers] Technical and license clarifications

From: Lorenzo Fritzsch
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Technical and license clarifications
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:51:26 +0100

Good Evening,
I’m contacting you for more clarification about your license and policy. We are
developing an Android app, and we were thinking to use your service for
implementing the video calls, what is the price for the license, is the price
use-based or is it fixed? Can we implement your service in our app keeping our
package name, and modify some part of your code? We tried to configure your app
using a telephone number, but it didn’t work. Our app is for the oldiers users
that aren’t able to use the modern devices without help, so we need to
automate, as far as possible, also the configuration of your service. It would
be much more straight-forward to use the number-based configuration, how we can
set it up correctly?

Thanks in advantage for your support,

Lorenzo Fritzsch
address@hidden