Re: [Linphone-developers] source codes

From: Troy Psihovsky
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] source codes
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:43:30 +0500

I’ll ask easier.
What do I need to do to remove the default prefix and enable all audio codecs? and also publish this application in google play?
or tell me who can be contacted on this issue?
we do not have many users (about 1.5 thousand people), but I would like to provide them with a convenient application so that they enter only the username and password.