Re: [Linphone-developers] Build Android app with G729 support?

From: Lisa Rafferty
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Build Android app with G729 support?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:49:00 -0400

Please remove this email from your list!

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 5:36 PM Marc Lavallée via Linphone-developers <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Linphone devs.

This is my first message, so my question could be very basic (almost a
"user" question).

I can compile the latest git master of linphone-android, and now I'm
trying to add support for the G729 codec.

So I compiled the linphone-sdk specifically for Android, including
support for G729.

In the gragle.properties file I provided the path to
LinphoneSdkBuildDir, as explained in the README.

When I build and run the app on my phone, the G719 codec doesn't show in
the list of available codecs.

Something I noticed: if the provided path is wrong, there's no warning
or error message, so I wonder if LinphoneSdkBuildDir is used.

Thanks for your attention and your help.