Re: [Linphone-developers] Build Android app with G729 support?

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Build Android app with G729 support?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:38:03 +0100

Hi Marc,

The LinphoneSdkBuildDir must be filled in the gradle.properties file in your gradle home. Most of the time it is ~/.gradle/, but it can differ.

Indeed even with a wrong path it will work because there is our Maven repository that is also set up. Please note if your built SDK has a version number lower than the last one in our Maven, Android Studio will ignore it. To workaround that, specify the version name of your built SDK exactly in the implementation line.

If you want to be sure to use your locally built SDK, you can also comment out our maven url in the repositories.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications