[Linphone-developers] Application SDK

From: Lasha Tchelidze
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Application SDK
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:16:14 +0400

Greetings!

My name is Lasha. I am one of the founders of telecommunications company, which is based in Georgia, Tbilisi.

Currently, we are looking for the most acceptable and high quality SDK package to purchase and to build our own VoIP applications for android, as well as for IOS devices. We are very interested in your product and could you please supply us with additional information. In particular, we need to know if you sell SDK packages and what are the prices as well.

Thank you in advance,

Warm regards

Lasha