Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated wi

From: DaveO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated with display name?
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:13:37 +0000

On 26/03/2020 13:29, Greg Troxel wrote:
Dave Osbourne <address@hidden> writes:

Um, no one's replied - I can understand that no one is around or
interested or perhaps I'm on the wrong list?
I would suggest:

  file an issue on the tracker; this seems to get paid more attention to

  perhaps fix the bug yourself and submit the code*

See

  https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-android
  https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-desktop

Ah - Greg this is precisely what I'm looking for.

I have the Android source code (and quite familiar with it and Android development generally), but/and I think this is a Linphone core issue.

Can I get that source anywhere?  From what I can see the "issue" would be in ,LinphoneCoreListener.messageReceived, but I can't "find" the source for this..

Also, sorry for the hassle, and thank you very much for taking the trouble to reply..