Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Autio

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Autio
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:07:44 +0200

Hi Grant,

We are going to launch our upcoming 4.2 release of Linphone for desktop very soon, and our public Beta versions will be accessible today.
You may subscribe to our newsletter (from our website) to be aware of official releases and new developments. An article will also be posted on our website.

Linphone 4.2 for desktop will automatically detect when you add a bluetooth headset while the app is launched (but not during a call). You may start the app, connect your Bluetooth headset, and you shall see it appears in the audio device list in Linphone’s settings.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project