Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on WIndows 10

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on WIndows 10
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:32:06 +0200

Hi Mark,

Linphone 4.2 for desktop will be published at the end of April, if tests are going well. We will launch public Beta versions today, and I will add a News article on our website with the links to download such Beta versions.
Feel free to participate and let us know if you face any issue.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project