Re: [Linphone-developers] source code for google play

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] source code for google play
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 10:45:29 +0200

Hi Troy,

You may find technical information on our website (technical corner) and public wiki: https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/.
As an open source project, we mostly provide technical information about how to use our APIs, but we do not explain how to change the name of a project or customise the graphical assets. If you need help for this kind of topic, we sale a development assistance service. Please contact us through our contact form if you are interested.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project