Re: [Linphone-developers] Feedback for new beta, where to report issues

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Feedback for new beta, where to report issues -> Github
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 18:33:19 +0200

Hello Ricardo, and all Linphone enthusiasts.

The best way to report issues is via issues on Github.

This has the advantage of being clearer for us to follow each project's issues (linphone-desktop, linphone-android...).

We will soon close issues on our Gitlab, so please submit next issues on Github.

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org