Re: [Linphone-developers] Aktivate SRTP on linphone desktop ubuntu

From: Devhils19
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Aktivate SRTP on linphone desktop ubuntu
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:21:38 -0700 (MST)

thanks for the answer.
Now srtp on linphone is active. From the documentation I read, srtp uses two
encryption methods, AES and NullCipher, then how do I set the type of AES
encryption that I want to use and manage encryption with the Null Cipher?

Is it true that using the following parameters will enable the 128-bit AES
encryption method?

[sip]
srtp_crypto_suites = AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80, AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32

Hilman

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html