[Linphone-developers] Failed at clone linphone-sdk and externals file

From: Devhils19
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Failed at clone linphone-sdk and externals file
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 23:31:08 -0700 (MST)

Hello, I'm new to using linphone. I want to build a linphone from source code
to be installed in my raspberry pi. I then followed the steps in
https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/Linphone%20and%20Raspberry%20Pi/

However, an error appears when trying to clone the linphone-sdk folder. This
the steps when clone linphone and the error.

It failed in cloning the linphone-sdk and externals file. Does anybody have
the stable version on linphone that will not show error when compile ? It
will be best if its the same version with linphone from apt. This issues has
been bothering me for several months since January

Best Regards,
Hilman

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html