Re: [Linphone-developers] Audio Level adjustment Requested

From: cleo peers
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Audio Level adjustment Requested
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 18:27:49 +0200

Dear Mister Dixon,

I have asked the linphone developers a question and this answer does not correspond at all with the question.

The question was that my country Curacao does not appear in the list of prefixes to make a profile. MY country has the prefix 5999 and I beg you to add it to the list of countries so you can use linphone. thanks for your help