Re: [Linphone-developers] Licence Linphone Whitelabel

From: Troy Psihovsky
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Licence Linphone Whitelabel
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:23:55 +0500

this form not worked!!

пт, 17 апр. 2020 г. в 14:15, Peio Rigaux <address@hidden>:

Hello.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 16/04/2020 à 23:03, Camilo M a écrit :
Hi I need to know price for personalization of the software, logo colors and load to playstoire and apple store
Camilo Másmela
Linux Administrator
VoIP and Linux Administrator
WorkHome Expert