Re: [Linphone-developers] AES file location in linphone desktop

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] AES file location in linphone desktop
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:31:45 +0200

First of all, clone the Linphone-SDK :

- git clone https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-sdk --recursive [--jobs 12]

SRTP code is in external/srtp

Then follow the build advices of the SDK Readme

You will need atleast this in your linphonerc file to enable SRTP and use either UDP or TCP :

[sip]

media_encryption=srtp

[proxy_default_values]

reg_proxy=<sip:[proxy];transport=[udp or tcp]>

This link should help to to set the right SRTP crypto suite

I'm not familiar with SRTP's code and It's integration in Linphone, so I can't help you more.

The linphonerc files are not officially documented yet. We are working on it.

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer