Re: [Linphone-developers] Sources code and documentation for demo app fo

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Sources code and documentation for demo app for android
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:56:07 +0200

Hello.

We are working on improving our documentation for the linphone-sdk 5.0 release.

Until then, you can browse the current android documentation here

For source code examples, please look at the "Using liblinphone API" part.

Your feedback on it could help us a lot.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org