Re: [Linphone-developers] AppImage builds for Linux

From: Alexander Koch
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] AppImage builds for Linux
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 22:35:22 +0200

Salut Peio,

thank you very much for your detailed explanation!

My original plan was to always use the latest one, but this didn't work due to the checksum of the file changing nightly (the AUR package uses SHA256 file hashes).

So if the files would stay binary-identical as long as the version doesn't change this would be perfect. I would then just follow whatever is released.

My backup plan was to always use the second-latest version as it seems they stop being rebuilt once a newer one is out.

I will keep an eye on the downloads and update the package accordingly. Thanks again!

Cordialement,

Alex