Re: [Linphone-developers] Low volume

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Low volume
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 05:40:42 +0300

Macintosh Rainbow <thebitesizedcomputer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not a Linphone developer nor have I ever used the android app for it and
> so do not poses any expertise in answering your problem. Thanks.

Is that supposed to be a census of this m/l? ;-)

If so, neither I am a linphone developer or a developer, that utilize
liblinphone for anything.

Actually, if you skimmed through archives [0], you would notice, that despite
the name of the list, developers of linphone had hardly ever been actively
writing here.

[0] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/mbox/linphone-developers/