Re: [Linphone-developers] JsSIP and Linphone issue

From: Meghana Jagtap
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] JsSIP and Linphone issue
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:09:52 +0530

Hi,

As per your suggestion I tried DTLS and ICE enabled.

Enabling the DTLS, stopped the Linphone app functioning whereas enabling ICE slightly reduced the number of failure attempts. But more or less, I am looking for a one place solution, so that all the users need not make changes to their app.

Thanks,

Meghana J