Re: [Linphone-developers] linephone - integrate into browser Web applica

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linephone - integrate into browser Web application
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:36:44 +0200

Hi Shorm,

Linphone 4.2 for desktop platforms has been released yesterday and is now capable of interaction with web browsers.
You may consult the following article on our website: https://www.linphone.org/news/linphone-42-desktop-platforms-now-available
And find more technical info on our public Wiki to know how to use Linphone in command line with URI handlers: https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/URI%20Handlers%20%28Desktop%20only%29/

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
elisa.nectoux@belledonne-communications.com

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project