Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone configuration

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone configuration
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:25:26 +0200

Hello.

I would like to help you, but I can't without some additional information.

Could you provide eventual screenshots or/and rcfile to see which values you have set?
Could you provide logs about the connection error? (settings > advanced > enable logs, reproduce your issue, then settings > advanced > send logs)
Which PBX server are you running?

Thanks for your interest in Linphone,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer