[Linphone-developers] Helping a novice developer

From: Michael Lipko
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Helping a novice developer
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:06:52 +0300

Hello!

I have recently looked through the code in the gitlab desktop files and I noticed that on line 50 in callslistmodel.cpp exists the condition

Q_assert(it != list.end())

I'm not so good in c++ but isn't the assert command supposed to be a debugging tool? Is this command currently in production? Because I think it would terminate every time there is a call mismatch of some sort no?

Thank you