Re: [Linphone-developers] Keeping SIP Registration Alive

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Keeping SIP Registration Alive
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:39:10 +0200

Hello.

I get what you are trying to do but unfortunately now on Android and iOS you must use push notifications for being reached while on background... It's mandatory.

Our SIP server can act like a push gateway to manage push notifications in place of your SIP server, and relay everything else.

We do sell the installation of this service. If you want to know more about it, you can contact our sales team at https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "contact us").

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer