[Linphone-developers] iOS Push notifications

From: Jan Rozhon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS Push notifications
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:40:15 +0200

Hi,

I have been struggling with iOS PUSH notifications for a while now.

I am able to get the phone to wake up and ring, but linphone is behaving
strangely showing the incoming call not directly on the screen, but just
as a notification that I need to click at and then accept the call.
Then, no audio is received, but this could be yet another issue.

Is there please any sort of documentation on how to structure the push
notification for linphone to work as expected, i.e. accept the call
directly from the callkit? I have not seen anything which would describe
the json data that linphone expects.

I am using Kamailio as SIP server with late forking.

Thank you for any info on this topic.

Regards, JR