[Linphone-developers] Flexisip as Chat Server

From: Brightson Jupirik
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Flexisip as Chat Server
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 05:26:13 +0000

Hi Linphone,

Thank you for your help the other day, we manage to get Flexisip to work as our push gateway for our SIP Server.

However, chat functionality does not work well with our SIP Server, on android/ios linphone client it will still creating duplicate chat room. i tested with test account in sip.linphone.org, it worked flawlessly i take it maybe compatibility issue between solution,

Our SIP Server is FusionPBX by Freeswitch, is there anyway we can reroute the Chatting sip registration to go to to Flexisip?

Or is there a a changes needed to be done on the Linphone client for this chatting to work?

Regards,

Brightson.J